Thursday, May 12, 2005

Apoetry & The God Conversations (a verse dialogue)

Apoetry

You are only a force of energy

Because I am.

I have infiltrated your reserve,

Made you what you are to me.


The God Conversations

What was Jericho?

A city. The army of Israel was patrolling it. God told them to blow their trumpets three times, and the walls came down.

I only know Jericho, New York.

Jericho is an odd name for a place, I think.

It seems like God was everywhere in the Old Testament, He spoke to everyone. Doesn't it? Now, He speaks to no one at all.

Except the madmen.

Yes, except the madmen. Were the Jericho people mad?

No.

I guess God was just needed more back then or something. Does God ever speak to you?

He speaks to some people.

But does He speak to you?

No, He doesn't.

(pause)

Once, I saw three crows in my backyard, and I thought I was going to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home